EVA is also called hot melt adhesive. Hot melt adhesive is a kind of solid fusible polymer without water and solvent. The hot melt adhesive is a solid at room temperature. It melts after being heated to a certain temperature and becomes a liquid that can flow but has bonding property.
The main characteristics of hot melt adhesive are:
1. The small hot melt chamber is free of water and solvent. It is a solid at room temperature and becomes a liquid with good fluidity at high temperature. It is not flammable. Harmless to human body;
2. The solidification speed is fast. It solidifies within 7~30s after leaving the glue pot, without drying or adding other curing agents, fully meeting the requirements of high-speed automation, so it has become the best adhesive material for the linkage line of the paperback wireless glue factory;
3. Hot melt adhesive can bond many kinds of materials, especially porous homogeneous materials, and the adhesive force between them is stronger, and the cured adhesive film has good flexibility;
4. Hot melt adhesive can be reheated and reused, and has strong chemical resistance.
EVA hot melt adhesive is a solvent free, moisture free, 100% solid fusible polymer; It is a solid at room temperature and becomes a liquid that can flow and has a certain viscosity after being heated and melted to a certain temperature. The melted EVA hot melt adhesive is light brown or white (titanium dioxide is added).
EVA hot melt adhesive has the following characteristics:
1. It is usually a solid at room temperature. When heated to a certain extent, it will melt into a liquid. Once cooled below the melting point, it will quickly become a solid (i.e. solidified);
2. With fast curing, low pollution, strong adhesion, the adhesive layer has a certain degree of flexibility, hardness, and toughness;
3. The adhesive layer, which is cooled and solidified after being smeared on the adherend, can also be heated and melted again to become adhesive again and then bonded with the adherend, with a certain degree of re adhesion;
4. When in use, as long as the hot melt adhesive is heated and melted into the required liquid, and smeared on the object to be stuck, the bonding and curing can be completed within a few seconds after pressing, and the degree of hardening, cooling and drying can be achieved within a few minutes.