EVA is a plastic material composed of ethylene (E) and vinyl acetate (VA). The ratio of these two chemicals can be adjusted to meet different application needs. The higher the content of vinyl acetate (VA content), the transparency, softness and toughness will be relatively improved.
EVA and PEVA are characterized by:
1. Biodegradable: no harm to the environment when discarded or burned.
2. The price is similar to that of PVC: EVA is more expensive than toxic PVC, but it is cheaper than PVC without phthalate.
3. Light weight: the density of EVA ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while that of PVC is 1.32.
4. Odor free: EVA does not contain Organic odors like amonia or other organic odors.
5. No heavy metal: comply with relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6. Phthalate free: suitable for children’s toys and without plasticizer release.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: wide application range.
8. Super low temperature resistance (- 70c): suitable for icing environment.
9. Resistance to water, salt and other substances: it can be stable in large applications.
10. High heat adhesion: it can be firmly adhered to nylon, polyester, canvas and other fabrics.
11. Low bonding temperature: can speed up production.
12. Silk screen printing and offset printing: it can be used for more fancy products (but EVA ink must be used).
EVA lining, as the name implies, means that a certain product is put into this EVA box, and then a package is needed outside. The EVA lining is put into this package, which can be a metal iron box, a white cardboard box or a carton.
Material classification of EVA packaging liningEVA packaging lining mainly includes the following points:
1. Low density, low density environmental protection EVA, black, white and color.
2. High density, high density environmental protection EVA, black, white and color.
3. EVA closed hole 28 degrees, 33 degrees, 38 degrees, 42 degrees.
4. EVA opening 25 degrees, 38 degrees.
Bonitopackaging compony ,a 20-year professional EVA factory, provides EVA toolkit, EVA computer bag, EVA camera bag, EVA earphone bag, EVA processing and production, free design proofing, EVA manufacturer’s official website: https://www.bonitopackaging.com/